FAR Networks brings innovation to its customers, we are passionate for technology and have a clear focus on the European market.
We are looking for a
NETWORKING AND UNIFIED COMMUNICATION ENGINEER
with at least 2-4 years proven experience in implementing Cisco Networking & UC solutions, in order to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth operation.
He/she will be involved in our international team of technicians, following Networking and UC projects for medium/large companies in the DATCH region. FAR Networks believes in the possibility to do business in an improved way by differentiating its interest from the market and profit logics towards an approach that also integrates strong ethics and values with regard to staff and customers alike. We combine our high efficiency level and coordination capacity with an informal, convivial and constructive work environment, offering a maximum degree of work flexibility: each employee in FAR Networks has direct responsibility for giving his active contribution to achieving the overall company objectives.
We require our new Network & UC Engineer m/f to have:
• sense of responsibility, good judgment, the capacity for autonomous decision-making and a strong determination to meet essential and strategic aims
• excellent relationship and communication skills, pleasure in cooperating with colleagues and customers and working in a team
• personal flexibility and the capacity to adapt to changes, entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm
• willingness to travel in order to work at customer’s sites
• excellent knowledge of German and good knowledge of English, knowledge of Italian is not necessarily required but appreciated
We also require excellent software proficiency with regard to:
• 2-4 years proven experience in implementing Cisco Networking (LAN and Wifi) & UC solutions, as well as Cisco Networking Cisco Communications Manager version 8/9/10/11, including Jabber and Contact Center Express
• Microsoft Skype for Business
• 3rd party applications (IP Trade, Enghouse, etc.) integrated with Cisco and Microsoft UC (VOICE over DECT, Operator Console, FAX Server, Voicemail)
If you agree with our values and would like to take on the challenge, please
send your application via e-mail until April 15th, 2017 at the latest to Italienische Handelskammer für Deutschland e.V., Ms. Astrid Vogel, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +49 (0)69 971 452-42.
We are looking forward to meeting you!